Below are some of our most frequently asked questions.

Q: How can I request assistance for an event?
A: There are two forms that can be used to request assistance with an event. The first is the Engineering Event Assistance Request Form which is required for all events. The Engineering Event Specification Form provides the opportunity for more detailed requests for assistance. This latter form is recommended for very large and complex events that require more coordination with the Events Office.

Q: How do I reserve a space for an event?
A: To reserve a space for an event in Duncan Hall, please fill out the Room Request Form for Major Events in Duncan Hall. If you are a non-Duncan Hall resident, you will need a someone from Duncan Hall to sponsor your event. If this is the case, please also fill out the Duncan Hall Sponsor’s Agreement.

Q: What kind of help can I expect from the Events team with an event?
A: The Events team provides individualized consultations to ensure that any help is tailored to your specific event. This includes providing a product plan and cost estimate, negotiating purchases with vendors, and reserving event space on-campus or at local areas off-campus. For more information, please contact Kathryn O’Brien.